- You are allowed to use UTAU’s features to your desire.
- If you like how your UTAU sounds with consonant velocity, then by all means use it!
- If you don’t like using consonant velocity, that’s fine too.
- Just don’t bash others for it.
- That’s really shitty to do.
Obviously I’m not the best person to say this, considering I run a blog specifically for dumb/ridiculous fandom things, but just do whatever you think sounds best while also taking constructive criticism into account.
(Also, some songs pretty much require some consonant velocity. Think Rin-chan Now!, Disappearance of Hatsune Miku, Unhappy Refrain etc..)